As a busy destination wedding photographer my heart skips a beat when I get to shoot couples in new locations. I was born in Croatia so for me it is always a lovely feeling to return to this part of Europe. In this case the love session of Corinna & Markus took me to the northern part of the Adriatic coast – to Opatija. Situated in the north of the Kvarner bay it is a mundane little town filled with gorgeous architecture dating back to the Austro-Hungarian times.
Love Shoot Croatia
What to wear for a love shoot?
Good question and one I like to answer. Whatever makes you feel comfortable. However, in order to get that classy and elegant look try to avoid the following:
- big patterns or prints
- no crazy colours. The 80ies have gone. Neon suits the least complexions (trust me. I know)
- mismatched styles (her in cowboy boho style him in elegant tux)
- animal prints should be avoided if at all possible
- please take the time to iron your clothes
- not too tight and not too loose. Your clothes shout fit you
If you are about to embark on this crazy adventure that is love and are interested in booking a love shoot with Ladies & Lord take the time to check out this brochure for more info.
Ladies & Lord is an international fine photography brand and travels across Europe to capture the beauty of love. Come join us.